Introduction of a new validator
Based on feedback Difi has found it necessary to renew their commitment to the validator. The new validator is not backward compatible as it is designed to meet the current and future needs.
As part of introducing a new validator will current validator no longer be supported.
Updated as a result of changed dates for releases.
This is the schedule Difi will follow:
- June 1st, 2015: An early version was made available for testing.
- August 1st, 2015: Code for the validator will be available as open source on Github.
- August 1st, 2015: New validator introduced as standard on test.vefa.difi.no. The old validator and Web Service interface will be removed.
- October 15th, 2015: New validator introduced as standard on vefa.difi.no. The old validator and Web Service interface will be removed.
- February 15th, 2016: From this date the Github repository for configuration of the validator will be cultivated to be a EHF repository.