New service providers are required to go through testing before becoming part of the production instance of the Peppol network.
Access Point (AP) providers
AP providers must perform testing with the Peppol Testbed before issuing of production certificates.
The following steps are needed:
- Request AP test certificate in the Peppol Service Desk by creating a “PKI Certificate Request” issue
- Perform testing with the Peppol Testbed – see “OpenPEPPOL Acceptance Test [..]” on the AP implementation guidelines page
- Submit your test result to Peppol using the Peppol Service Desk by creating a “Test and Onboarding” issue
After approval of your test result, you may request a production certificate in the Peppol Service Desk by creating a “PKI Certificate Request” issue.
Specific domain requirements
Some domains have additional testing requirements. This is the list of domains supported by the Norwegian Peppol Authority and additional testing requirements:
- Post-Award – No additional testing required
- Pre-Award – No additional testing required
- Payment – Additional testing required – TBA
- eGovernment – No additional testing required
Service Metadata Publishing (SMP) providers
There are currently no formalized testing of new SMP providers.